KMP Polytechnic gives admission to the students on the basis of a proportion of 50% seat through State merit and 50% seat through Management Quota.
Those students who want to get admission through state merit can apply through the website www.polyadmission.org.
Those students who want to get admission through management quota can apply through the website www.kmppoly.org
Eligibility for Admission
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a native of Kerala or have undergone the qualifying examination from an institution in Kerala State or his/her parent should be a permanent employee in Central/State/Quasi Government/Public Sector in the state of Kerala
- The candidate should have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination, with eligibility for higher studies.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects are eligible to apply
Lateral Entry Eligibility
Students who passed Plus two science or Equivalent with English, physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 2 years courses of ITI/NCVT/SCVT/KGCE are eligible to get lateral entry admission.
- Application shall be collected from the college office or from the official website
- The application shall be duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Copies of all certificated should be enclosed with the application.
- Applications incomplete in all respects are liable to be rejected summarily without further intimation Documents /certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details or document after the submission of the application.
- The candidate is expected to ascertain his/her eligibility.
- The candidate called for interview should bring all the certificates in original, TC and CC. The same should be submitted to the institution at the time of admission.
How to Apply
Students can apply online through the admission link available in the website www.kmppoly.org or contact admission help desk.
Students can apply for regular merit admissions through state-wide admission portal www.polyadmission.org
The selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance (grade) in Mathematics and Science (Physics and Chemistry), in the qualifying examination, in addition to the grade obtained in individual subjects.
The score declared by the candidate in the application form will be considered for selection. Candidates should attach a copy of the score sheet of the qualifying examination along with the application form. Selection of the candidates for interview for admission will be on the basis of information including that of marks furnished by the candidates in the application. So the candidates are advised to be careful while filling the application form.